Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge #337

Ooh I love this bit!

Welcome back to Fab 'n' Funky
I have the great pleasure of revealing our 
Winner & Top 3, scrap that - make that 5!
for our 'Wild About You' challenge

I just couldn't narrow it down to a Top 3,
it was hard enough narrowing it down to a Top 5!
You guys utterly rock! Your creations were all so gorgeous.
Thank you for playing along with us last week
and do come back later today to
play in our new challenge.

Thank you to our fabulous Sponsor
for last week's challenge


Our lucky winner has bagged themselves
a $15 credit to spend in store!!

So let's see who this lucky
entry is...

#37 ~ Beckie, it's you chick!

With this utterly stunning parchment art card

Congratulations!!
Be sure to send Judith an email
to claim your prize
and grab your winner's badge!
(Email and badge is in the sidebar)

Now onto our Top 5

Renata
I love this sweet image and fab card design

Željka
Love the inky background to your elegant card

Lucy
The cutest wee image and beautiful card design

Vannessa
A super cute image and gorgeous papers and design

Annette
I'm 'wild about' this gorgeous card. That colouring, swoon!

Congratulations to all our Top 5
I wanted to choose many more than that!
There really were some truly special entries this challenge
but I'm sure you'll all agree, these 5 rock!

Remember to grab your Top 3 badge
from the blog sidebar and 
wear it with pride!

See you all again really soon
with our next challenge.

Hugs, Wends & The Fab 'n' Funky Crew

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so honoured to see I've been picked as one of the top picks. I'm really proud to be selected from all the gorgeous entries you had. Congrats to the other top picks, and of course the winner. Thank you for your lovely comments on my colouring too. xxxxx
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner and top 5!
    And thank you - I am honoured my card was chosen as one of the top 5.
    Best wishes, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the top 5!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and top 5 and THANK you for picking my card in top 5,you make my day...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.