Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Winner and TOP 3 for challenge 336


 Hello Monika hereThank you to every one who joined us last week for my Birds challenge.
The lucky winner is
10. Darlene Pavlick
 
 Congratulations, please  take your winners badge from the sidebar
and  Email Judith at the address in the side bar.



 So many wonderful entries..thank you all for participating - it was hard for me to narrow down my favourites but here are my top 3...

30. kanda
 


Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 badges from the side bar.
Stayed turned for your next fun challenge coming very soon.
Bye for now
Hugs 
Monika and the Fab'n'Funky Team.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 that was a lovely surprise and I'll display my badge with pride on my blog. Congratulations to this weeks winner and the other Top 2 cards awesome work everyone.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox
    From Kathie'z Kardz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW thanks SO MUCH for choosing my card as the winner! Congratulations to all the winners ... fabulous inspiration from all!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.