Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Winner and Top 3 Challenge #227 - Tic Tac Toe

Good Evening All,

Pat here with Winner and Top 3 for my Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I must say first of all what a great variety of gorgeous entries we had making my task of choosing a Top 3 very difficult but I finally got there in the end.  

First of all our Winner of the prize from Lacy Sunshine  chosen by Random Number Generator is:

#17 - Emily Shroom


Please email Judith @ the address in the side bar to claim your prize.

And my Top 3 in no particular order are:

# 6 - Suzi


# 19 - Louise


# 31 Wenche


Please take your Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Well done to all our winners this week, hope to see you all joining in again with our new challenge tomorrow.

Pat xx



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the top three, beautiful projects! Whoo hoo on Mr Random picking me (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card for Top 3 ♥
    Hugs, Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I posted in the wrong link, sorry. Thank you for the honour of the top 3. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work? I am completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    What your stating is absolutely genuine. I know that everyone ought to say the identical factor, but I just feel that you set it in a way that absolutely everyone can realize. I also adore the photographs you set in here. They fit so nicely with what youre hoping to say. Im guaranteed youll attain so numerous people today with what youve got to say.

    These moles may possibly be irregular in size and color and that is what can make them this type of wellness danger. When you have been born with this particular problem you might also be more likely to develop Melanoma and so you might have to get the required precautions with regards to protecting your pores and skin and your well being.

    This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. It’s certainly an opinion I agree with.

    Enjoyed this article. I believe that the writer took an rationale perspective and made some pivotale ideas.

    Aw, it was an extremely good post. In notion I must place in writing such as this moreover – spending time and actual effort to make a really good article… but so what can I say… I procrastinate alot and no means apparently go completed.

    You need to experience a tournament for just one of the most effective blogs on the web. I’ll recommend this page!

    Thank you for yet another great informative article, I’m a loyal reader to this blog and I can’t stress enough how much valuable information I’ve learned from reading your content. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this great site.

    When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now when a comment is added I buy four emails concentrating on the same comment. Perhaps there is in any manner you can get rid of me from that service? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.